Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's a miracle! I know many of you thought this day would never come...but we finally have a blog! Although we don't have the internet yet, so I don't know how much we'll be attending to it, but at least we have one, right? As you all know and as you can tell from our blog, we are terrible at taking pictures, but maybe having a blog will inspire us to do be better at it. Let's hope so! The only picture we have on here is from my dear friend Melanie, who help me set up my blog. Thank you Melanie!

4 comments:

  1. FIRST BLOG COMMENT EVER.
    i'm so proud of you mrs. maudsley. cute blog. just make sure you update frequently. i wanna know everything in that beautiful head of yours. love you!
    thanks for the comment on my blog.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! im so excited! good job!!! i love the background, so cute. i cant wait to keep checking for more!! love you little cuties and miss you so much, cant wait to see you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good to see you online! :) I can't wait to see how things are going. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about darn time, sista!!! So good to see you on Friday! Sorry we couldn't make it to dinner on Sunday - bummer. Talk to you later! Let me know what you want to do about the boutique!

    ReplyDelete